Launching in June 2021!
The PCI Academy brings to the market a unique learning offer for primary healthcare practitioners. It offers interactive evidence-based certificate courses aimed at those working in low- and middle-income settings.
We soft-launched the Academy in March 2020 and have been testing the platform with users since then. We have delivered digital content in partnership with the WHO and IRC, as well as offering open-access COVID-19 e-learning resources.
The Building Blocks of the Academy
- Asynchronous e-learning content
- Synchronous Virtual Classrooms
- Communities of Practice
- Assessment and certification
PCI digital learning
- Offline, mobile-first design
- Pragmatic, relevant and evidence-based
- Interactive action-orientated learning
Our inaugural courses – Managing NCDs in Primary Care – will launch in June 2021 in partnership with the UNHCR. To discuss how the PCI Academy can support your organisation’s primary care learning needs, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org