GP Update 5-Day Global Programme 17-21 June 2019 in London
Specially designed for family medicine doctors practising internationally, this comprehensive 5-day course provides the renowned Red Whale GP Update overview of all the latest in primary care – plus extended sessions on respiratory issues, women’s health, effective consultation and managing musculoskeletal and chronic pain.
It will bring delegates up to speed on all the latest evidence-based updates in primary care and offers 30 hours of consecutive learning.
The course is open to GPs / family doctors practising outside of the UK.
Feedback from the 2018 course was incredibly positive:
“Fantastic course, with a great succinct update useful for day to day practice. The consultation skills course was outstanding, I’ve used it to teach my Residents already! Well worth the trip.” (Dr Amar Sattar, Saudi Arabia)
- Days 1 and 2: General Update (covers broad range of updates across a number of varying topics including cardiovascular disease, men’s health, elderly medicine, cancer care, diabetes and gastroenterology. Also including a focused half day workshop on respiratory management.)
- Day 3: Effective consultation
- Day 4: Musculoskeletal issues and chronic pain
- Day 5: Women’s health
The course will be held at the Wellcome Trust in central London, a leader of innovative thinking in global health.
And as well as being very relevant to clinical practice, we make it entertaining too – without compromising the content! Everything we present is fully referenced – so if you want to do some more research or read the original article you can, but you don’t have to.
Course fees are £975 per person early bird price until the end of January
If you book on a course you will also get:
- The GP Update Handbook – comprehensive and fully referenced covering all the most recent research and guidelines pertinent to primary care but interpreted for real life general practice.
- The Online Handbook – 12 months FREE access to our revitalised, fully searchable and most comprehensive online reference source ever, with more than twice the contents of the hard copy version. (Online access runs from the course date, or the expiry date for existing users).
- www.gpcpd.com our NEW online learning environment – 12 months FREE access so that you can continue your learning when it suits you – on a PC, tablet or smartphone.
- Focused Learning Activities – ideas that amount to much more than 50 hours of CPD credits and more importantly that will really impact on patient care – not just a series of tick box exercises.
Red Whale are proud to be completely free from pharmaceutical sponsorship. We tell it like it is – not how big pharma would like you to hear it!