GP Update 5-Day Global Programme: 15-19 June 2020 in Oxford, UK
Specially designed for family medicine doctors practising outside the UK, this comprehensive 5-day course provides an overview of all the latest evidence-based updates in primary care – plus extended sessions on a variety of topics.
Enjoy 30 hours of the renowned pragmatic and interactive Red Whale GP Update material and presenters – with all proceeds going to support primary care health workers and systems in resource poor settings.
- General Update (2 days: including extended cardiovascular session)
- Women’s Health
- MSK and chronic pain
- GP Cancer Update
We are excited to be hosting our 2020 course at the University of Oxford. St Catherine’s College is just a short walk from the historic city centre and the luxurious facilities are in a beautiful setting with access to gardens and the river. Professional chefs will be cooking you hot lunches every day and can cater to all dietary requirements. A great opportunity to explore this world-famous university city!
The course fee is £1095 for 30 hours of learning over 5 days, and lunch & refreshments each day.
“A great course with a wide variety of topics covering the latest guidelines in different branches, presented in an interactive and interesting manner. I highly recommend it for all GPs who wish to stay à la mode in the marvellous world of medicine.” (Dr Nader Ramzi Awwad, Jordan, 2019 delegate)
And as well as being very relevant to clinical practice, we make it entertaining too – without compromising the content! Everything we present is fully referenced – so if you want to do some more research or read the original article you can, but you don’t have to.
If you book on a course you will also get:
- The GP Update Handbook – comprehensive and fully referenced covering all the most recent research and guidelines pertinent to primary care but interpreted for real life general practice.
- The Online Handbook – 12 months FREE access to our revitalised, fully searchable and most comprehensive online reference source ever, with more than twice the contents of the hard copy version. (Online access runs from the course date, or the expiry date for existing users).
- www.gpcpd.com our NEW online learning environment – 12 months FREE access so that you can continue your learning when it suits you – on a PC, tablet or smartphone.
- Focused Learning Activities – ideas that amount to much more than 50 hours of CPD credits and more importantly that will really impact on patient care – not just a series of tick box exercises.
- The added benefit of being able to network with peers from around the world. Our 2019 Global Programme hosted doctors from Saudi Arabia to Nigeria, from France to Israel, from Argentina to Qatar.
Red Whale are proud to be completely free from pharmaceutical sponsorship. We tell it like it is – not how big pharma would like you to hear it!
To stay in touch with news and updates on our Global Programme – without booking yet – please click here.