An important strand of PCI’s work is delivering GP Update style courses in other high-income settings such as Sweden and Australia. As well as expanding access to an unbiased, pragmatic, evidence-based CME for GPs/family doctors in other countries, revenues generated from these courses are used to support our operational costs as we expand our work in low-income settings across Africa and Asia.
We are seeking to hire a practising GP with experience of developing course materials and presenting/training to help us develop and grow this strand of work. With a time commitment of approximately half a day per fortnight, there will also be the opportunity to travel within Europe and beyond.
It is expected that the Clinical Course Lead responsibilities will include:
- Working closely with PCI team to identify and assess new opportunities to deliver GP Update style courses in high-income settings
- Liaising with potential and existing customers on clinical matters including shaping programmes and course content
- Adapting GP Update materials to new country contexts and preparing presenter slides
- Present on agreed courses in high income countries according to contracts secured
- During visits to other countries for course delivery, proactively seek opportunities to develop further business, identify local champions and seek out individuals to become local co-presenters alongside PCI presenters in future years.
Please contact us at email@example.com for an application pack.
Please note the closing date for this opportunity is 5th July 2016.