We are respectful and caring
- We respect the local context and support people to strengthen their systems and capacity in a way that is relevant to them.
- We seek to build on infrastructure and services that already exist.
We are empowering
- We promote local leadership and sustainability.
- We leverage in-country expertise and networks.
- We are pragmatic and flexible: keen to test out new and innovative ideas and solutions.
- We promote task-sharing within the workforce.
We are ethical and independent
- We act thoughtfully and responsibly with our staff and clients and in the work we do
- We are evidence based and free from industry influence.
We are experts in what we do
- We use a peer to peer model (practising primary care practitioners supporting primary care practitioners).
- We have a global clinical team.
- We have experience working in diverse and challenging settings and with a wide range of partners.
- We also experiment with new approaches (clinical, behavioural or technological), and with new ways that we can apply our core capabilities (and extend them) across a range of different settings.